Fittipaldi Motors LLC is a limited production supercar manufacturer focused on creating ultra-light supercars that utilize advanced racing technologies, efficient powertrain structures, enhanced safety features and autonomous vehicle intelligence. The company’s first supercar is Emerson Fittipaldi’s own concept EF7 Vision Gran Turismo, designed by Pininfarina and engineered by HWA A.G.
Formula 1 Champion Emerson Fittipaldi is the visionary behind Fittipaldi Motors and serves as company’s Chairman and CEO. Fittipaldi Motors is also supported by a Board of Advisors. Each member is an expert in his or her respective field, and brings unique strategic insights and skills that support the company’s core goals and objectives.
A global racing legend, born of a racing family, Brazilian Emerson Fittipaldi is a two-time F1 champion (1972 - Lotus and; 1974 - McLaren) and winner of 14 Grand Prix and two Indy 500s. Following a dramatic accident in 1996, and showing extraordinary courage to return to competitive racing, Emerson – a father of seven (inspiring the number 7 in the name of the car) - was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America in 2001.
- Two-time Formula 1 Champion (1972 & 1974)
- Youngest F1 Champion in Formula 1 (1972)
- Youngest F1 Champion and Manufacturer Cup Champion (1972)
- Two-Time Indianapolis 500 Winner (1989 & 1993)
- Indy Car Series Champion (1989) (CART)
- Only person to have won both F1 Championship and Indy 500 more than once (1972 & 1974 / 1989 & 1993 and CART Championship)